Private Knife Sharpening Class
Makiko will show you how to make your knife the sharpest it can be.
Makiko recommends you ask your friends or family to come to your house to eat on the evening of your class, because you will take a lot of sashimi home with you.
Suzu cooking class studio (W6 7DT)
Prices £93.00 per person
(Including £52.00 worth of Salmon, Yellow tail, Tuna, Sea bream)
How long? Approx. 1.5 hours
- History of Japanese knives.
- Which are more suitable for cooking.
- How to sharpen your knife.
- How to keep a sharpening stone.
- We will make a big sashimi platter for 4 to 5 people.
Booking email: email@example.com